Willa Ford



Willa Ford is a multitalented actress and songstress originally from Ruskin, Florida. She has appeared on Dancing with the Stars and sang the song "Lullaby" from Pokémon: The First Movie.

She also Played Anna Nicole Smith in a telepic filmed in 2007.

Sexy and apparently a decent singer Willa Ford is still looking for that breakout role.

In addition, she had the best death scene by far in the Friday the 13th reboot. (If anyone considers revealing that the topless blond gets killed in a Friday the 13th movie a spoiler please check your meds.)


Willa Ford Noarlunga Friday The 13th


Willa Ford Razori Friday The 13th

Willa Ford William Friday The 13th


Willa Ford Williams Friday The 13th




I'm not sure I understand the fascination with Marilyn Monroe. To me it's a little like Elvis worship. (Which needless to say I also don't understand) But at least in Elvis's case he was top of his game for a long time. I have the feeling Monroe is much more famous postmortem.



I'm sure I said Willa Ford was a talented actress at some point. After watching this clip from Anna Nicole I may have to revisit my opinion.




Willa Ford goes all cosplay in Impulse. This scene also does prove the old adage for every beautiful woman there is a man who is more interested in dinner.


For a more adult unedited version of this profile please click this link.



Please click here to go back to the index of Movie Reviews and Actress Profiles




For full size representation click twice on images below (Takes you off site so use back button to return to Illustrated Journal of Cinematic Diversions)



t8g2ii6e6fo4pl51rumq.jpg


0tvzlaxbm0evmrn0vf60.jpg


xue4v0ojyfv1azu78t4.jpg


m4jxfadms8inh9l7rm9.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts